Festival of Permaculture, National Convergence 2022
8-11 September at Hill End, Oxfordshire
We are back, in real life and in Oxfordshire for our national convergence.
2022 is all about celebration, coming together, breaking bread and raising a glass. It has been a long time coming but we are so excited to embrace one another again (hugging is optional). The festival is a thriving hub of ideas, community and sharing experiences; we invite you to join us and take part.
We'll be returning to the idyllic surroundings of Oxfordshire, at Hill End Centre where we last gathered back in 2019. Hill End is an eco-activity centre with camping, dormitories and lots of meeting spaces onsite.
- Aranya, teacher and bestselling author of ‘Permaculture Design: A Step-by-step Guide’
- A whole programme around agroforestry and forest gardening including a talk from Pippa Chapman
- Visits to local projects including Marston Forest Garden, Oxford City Farm and Willowbrook Farm
- LAND demonstration centres share their experience working in their local communities
- Permaculture diploma students exhibit their design work
- Live link up with the Permaculture Association Wales convergence, sharing stories and speakers
Early bird tickets!!
We have a limited number of early bird tickets available. Members receive a 15% discount on the cost of adult tickets - a discount code is being emailed to all members. Don't miss out, register for the festival and buy a ticket click here.