We are at a crucial point in developing the farming and food systems for the future.
The Northern Real Farming Conference is a space to dream, to re-think and to share practical experiences of regenerative and socially just ways to farm and bring food to markets and kitchen tables.
We focus specifically on the North of England and Scotland and the unique landscapes and cultures of these regions.
This year, we are combining the accessible online Northern Real Farming Conference and local events (17-24 November) with a more intimate in-person 2-day Northern Real Farming Gathering in Lancaster, 2-3 December.
Please see more info: www.northernrealfarming.org
The Northern Real Farming Conference 2021 aims to:
- Support a just transition to more regenerative and holistic approaches to farming in the north of England and Scotland
- Explore how farming can support nature recovery
- Discuss successful supply chains, distribution and sales in the context of the Real Farming principles
- Showcase northern farming through farm tours and case studies
- Build northern capacity to contribute to national and international policy and practice development
- Increase information flow, networks and understanding between farmers across the North
This form is for early submissions from organisations and/or networks representing farmers.
The deadline for proposals is 10pm Sunday, 25 July.
All other proposals should be submitted by 10pm Sunday 5 September via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvTQQtm0GfoGcOLJZ-ZAZJawvcnIpM...